Thursday, March 25, 2010

189.4!

Wow! It sure feels nice to be back in the 80s! I think it's been since birth that I've been in the decade of the 90s! I'm pleased with my progress so far, but it's hard to think of it long-term. Really, I'd ideally be around 140, but that's nearly a year away at this pace! However, I'm trying to adopt habits for life, so in that case, it should seem a little easier.

Had two "trials" yesterday, and mastered both! Neighbor brought over cookies. Yummy! I had ONE! One, that was very good. And that's all. Each of the children had one, and the rest when in a container for Daddy's lunch today. I was done with them. They weren't a temptation anymore, and that felt good. (But, I did make myself some hot cocoa afterward!)

Also, there was a meal at church. And I chose one piece of dessert there, as well, but it was angel-food cake, which I believe is fat free. I had enough chips to not feel deprived, lots and lots of carrot sticks and a hot-dog and bun. And I didn't get hungry until nearly bedtime. Two-months ago, I could see myself eating two hot dogs, a couple of carrots , lots of chips, and 2-3 desserts. Totally gluttonous!

No comments:

Post a Comment