Sunday, March 21, 2010

190.4!

Maybe I should reward myself for each decade I go down, and then reward for every month that I maintain? I'm reading a good book about Thin for Life, which has maintenance advice from the masters, who have kept off over 20 pounds for over 3 years. Some really good thoughts in it: don't go anything to lose weight that you can't continue to do for the rest of your life. I need to keep that in mind! That means it's ok to have 1/2 a doughnut in Bible Class, as long as I don't have a whole one. Because that means I don't feel deprived, so I won't go home and eat the whole pan of Rice Krispie bars in the fridge. So, I had one this morning. I tried to savor every bite. And as I savored it, I realized it was OK, but that's all. It was not really that good. I'd rather have fresh strawberries! The more I think about the food, the better.

On Thursday, I injured my shoulder, oddly, turning over. So, probably a little less hard exercise for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment