Tuesday, March 30, 2010

188.6!

I haven't written in a couple of days because my weight was back up in the 190s. I don't necessarily think it was from bad eating habits- more of natural fluctuation (especially if I nursed or not in the morning before I weigh myself). BUT, I did have a hard time over the weekend with keeping "bites" out of my mouth. I like to do a lot of my food prep for the week on the weekends. And boy, did I notice all the little bites and tastes adding up... or if something doesn't quite fit into a container, I'll just eat it. Or rearranging the fridge to get all of the milk to fit- Well, there's just a little bit of one of the children's leftovers. I'll eat it, and then we'll have more room! After figuring all of that out on Saturday, I opted to chew on a toothpick while I prepped on Sunday. It worked pretty well, because it is next to impossible to chew on a toothpick, and mindlessly eat at the same time!

Hooray for weight going down! It certainly isn't the two pounds a week I experienced while on the LA Weight Loss diet, but it's good enough- and a whole lot cheaper! I have to remind myself that just 200 extra calories a day that I don't need adds up to 2 pounds of weight gain each month! Not only do I want to not put it on, I want to lose!

2 comments:

  1. What type of reward should I give myself when I get down to the 170s? I want to look forward to it! Maybe by the end of April???

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm a pretty spring skirt? i love TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete