Wednesday, March 17, 2010

192.4

So, I'm one pound down, but that's the least of it all! I feel light- not guilty about putting all sorts (well, sometimes just too much!) of junk into my body. There's a certain pleasure to guilt-free eating. I haven't restricted anything at this point, but I am making myself write everything down. And little nibbles or bites count at 25 calories... they add up quickly! The other day, I actually took some food OUT of my mouth, that I had mindlessly shoved in it. I didn't even realize I was eating it! Crazy! My husband put up some nice Bible passages and quotations next to our treadmill as encouragement. I hope to be walking/running outside again soon.

This morning, I only had 15 minutes on the treadmill before breakfast, but tried to make the best of it: 5 minutes at 3mph, 5 minutes running at 5 mph, and 5 minutes back at 3mph. Seriously... I ran for5 minutes straight! A year and a half ago, I would have thought nothing of it, but now, that's triumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment