Wednesday, March 24, 2010

190.6...

The afternoons are probably the hardest. I think I like to munch when I have stuff to do, and I keep thinking, "Really... two more hours til snack time?" Which is hard when my tummy's growling. However, I have been having something to keep it calm. But, the trick is...something... not somethings!

I'm planning my menu for next week, and have some yummy and nutritious foods on the line-up. It's depressing to me when I have cheap/healthful foods on the menu that I don't really like! I feel like I'm only allowed so many calories, I want to use them on something yummy!

Having an internal debate about whether or not to buy pop this time around. I LOVE a good cold calorie free drink. But, some say artificial sweetners are unhealthy (though something I recently read begged to differ). I think the pop would help me during the afternoon when I want to munch... but it's hard to justify getting something for nothing.

Part of me thinks I should just save the pop for special occasions, like going out to eat... but it costs just as much to get one drink at a restaurant as it does to get a week's worth at t he grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment